Are you planning to use the ArcGIS platform in your classroom, university lecture, seminar, field course or excursion? In our hands-on workshop at the Esri Education GIS Conference, you
will learn how to make the most of your ArcGIS Online subscription for teaching and research.
During this workshop, you will learn how to:
- transform spreadsheet data into GIS layers and web maps
- share your ArcGIS for Desktop map document (MXD) as a tiled map or feature service in the web
- edit geographic data together as a group
- integrate data from different sources (web, server, local file system) and formats (CSV, GPS, KML, WMS) in ArcGIS Online
- create web applications for different purposes and devices
- analyze data from ArcGIS Online in ArcGIS for Desktop
- embed your web maps and applications on your own website or share them in the Esri cloud
If you are interested in one or more of the topics above, you are invited to join our workshop, which will take place on October 23th during the Esri Education GIS Conference, just before the EMEAUC kicks off.Please visit the conference website for the registration and more information on the EMEAUC and the Esri Education GIS Conference.
We are looking forward to getting in touch with you and discussing your ideas in Munich!
Jan Wilkening, Consultant Education & Research